Terms and conditions
- The photographs of Braemar in the banner picture on all pages and of Balmoral in the 'bullets' on all pages are courtesy of Fred. Olsen Cruises - fotoseeker.com
- The photograph of Teeth of the Dog at Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic on the golf courses page and the Caribbean page is courtesy of fotoseeker.com
- The photographs of Santo da Serra Golf Club are courtesy of Paul Davies
- The photographs on the Fred. Olsen Cruises pages are courtesy of Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines - fotoseeker.com
- The photographs on the Norwegian Cruise Lines pages are courtesy of Norwegian Cruise Lines
- The photographs on the Star Clippers pages are courtesy of Star Clippers - fotoseeker.com
- The photographs on the SeaDream Yacht Club pages are courtesy of SeaDream Yacht Club
- All other photographs are copyright of Kirstine Mayall & Alan Phillips
No photographs on this site may be copied or downloaded without permission from the associated cruise lines, Kirstine Mayall, Alan Phillips or Paul Davies
We recognise the importance of protecting your privacy. Please be assured that we follow a strict policy of not selling or trading any personal or sensitive information about our customers or prospective customers to any company, organisation or person.
1. Personal data and data protection
In order to facilitate the services available on this site we need to collect certain personal details ("the Data"). The Data is stored using appropriate safeguards to ensure security, integrity and privacy.
By entering your data in this site you will be deemed to have given us your permission to store the Data.
You are able to delete the Data from the site at anytime by writing to us at the address on our contact page.
2. Opt-out clause
From time to time Fairwaves may wish to keep you up-to-date with our products, services and developments. If you do not want to receive these communications, you can opt-out by ensuring the appropriate checkbox is checked when providing us with your information.
Terms and conditions
Prior to making a booking with Fairwaves, you should ensure that you have read and are prepared to accept the terms and conditions for the relevant cruise line.
Once a booking and all payments due at the time of making the booking is accepted, a contract exists on these terms and conditions and covers each passenger in respect of whom the booking is made (collectively referred to as 'you' in these terms and conditions). Bookings must be accepted by the relevant cruise line and cannot be accepted by any third party. The relevant cruise line has the right to refuse to accept any booking even if a deposit had been paid.
The contents of this website and all its text and graphics are the copyright of Fairwaves.